The ECQA is a non-for-profit association, joining institutions and several thousands of professionals from all over Europe and outside of Europe. It joins experts from the market and supports the definition and development of the knowledge (skill cards) required for job roles and defines and verifies quality criteria for Training organisations and Trainers to assure the same level of trainings all over the world.
ECQA Vision and Goals
- 1 The activities of the Association will provide the organisation with certification and accreditation of new job roles (professions), training organisations, trainers and examination bodies and the co-operation of these entities on a regional, national and transnational level.
- 2 The Association will, through its activities, promote and support the certification and accreditation process of job roles for businesses and higher education institutions on a regional, national, and transnational level.
- 3 The Association will support and validate new developments within the member network and beyond.
- 4 The Association will facilitate the running of the skills assessment and test and accreditation portal for certification. Examination bodies will facilitate higher level of trainings and trainers and better qualification for participants in Europe.
- 5 The Association will disseminate all experiences amongst other European member states and other European partnerships. Individual trainees in particular will benefit from the outcome of the activities.