Thessaloniki Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TCCI)
The objective of the Thessaloniki Chamber of Commerce and Industry is to develop and promote commerce and economic development in Thessaloniki and the wider region of Macedonia, Greece. The Thessaloniki Chamber of Commerce and Industry has about 17,000 active members, of which ca. 98% are SMEs. Among the activities of Thessaloniki Chamber of Commerce and Industry are the provision of special support services to its members and generally local SMEs, organisation of training seminars and conferences, information and consulting, participation in the elaboration of local development policy, reception of trade missions, organisation of and participation in trade fairs and exhibitions, organisation of meetings and conferences on current subjects of business interest. Especially regarding the Vocational Education and Training (VET), the Thessaloniki Chamber of Commerce and Industry has trained over the past 10 years about 3,000 employees, executives and entrepreneurs of local businesses, mostly SMEs. It works successfully towards a close communication with all its members.
For more information you can visit http://www.ebeth.gr/indexen.php
TTCI's role in VALO
The main role of TTCI in the VALO project, will we to promote the job-role to its members and organise training and dissemination events. More precisely to:
- 1 Contribute to the Valorisation Expert know-how.
- 2 Support the transfer of the ECQA schema and the ECQA Valorisation Expert Training.
- 3 Organise, conduct and report on trial trainings for 20 participants.
- 4 Cooperate in development of guidelines for training the trainers' event and training of 2 trainers.
- 5 Cooperate in the development of dissemination plan and dissemination activities.
- 6 Cooperate in the development of the project's sustainability plan.